dla Codility / Warszawa
We live in a world where programmers code what we use day-to-day. Everyday software breaks down and programs or systems fail due to incorrect code. We want the world to have better software, as we believe that the quality of our lives depends on it.
Quality is important for us. We believe that the next milestone is to improve our current process with the help of someone with experience and vision. We will trust you to find the best methods and tools that can allow us to have a better grasp on a quality of our product. Our team (https://codility.com/about/) of developers is excited about test automation and we cannot wait to learn more good practices from you.
Agile, continuous integration, and pair programming are our day-to-day life. The whole engineering team is involved in building our products which means we all participate in shaping requirements, and not just implement them. Our teams have the freedom to choose their own tools and technologies. Oh, and we deploy to production every day.
What you’ll do all day:
- You will start with defining our QA process and let us know what we need to do in the first place,
- Constantly explore new ways of testing,
- Cooperate closely with the Development Team and Product Leads to provide excellent software quality,
- Review and extend automatic test codebase and facilitate manual testing,
- Look at the system and prioritize most critical parts to assure test coverage,
- Educate our Development Team on how to keep the best product quality,
- Participate in refinements and contribute to product development.
You will love this job if you:
- have enough QA experience to train our team on best practices and work without direct
- supervision (we do not believe in micro-management),
- are excited to work closely with Developers,
- can effectively communicate with anyone from tech and non-tech teams and your technical
- writing will serve us for years to come,
- make decisions after looking at a problem from all angles,
- have impeccable English skills,
- like working in agile, cross-functional and multicultural environment,
- understand TDD, are proficient at BDD (i.e. cucumber and likes of it).
You get bonus points for:
- programming skills (we work with: Django, React, Mocha, and Selenium but you do not need to
- know those particular technologies).
- ability to review and comment on existing test coverage and process.
Warsaw and our offices
We are a healthy mixture of engineers and business people We operate globally and we welcome teammates from all over the world. We are almost 50 people and are growing. There are daily challenges and lots of fast learning across the board. This is the best job we have had so far. We go out to cool places, eat well and have lots of fun together.
We work from Warsaw University Library building in Warsaw (a multi-award winning building by the Vistula river with a rooftop garden and ground floor full of cafes and restaurants) and a co-working space in San Francisco.
Our Warsaw office has a hammock and a flying helicopter but the work we do is serious. We open it up for meetups, guests, and our friends.
What we offer:
- relocation assistance,
- employee stock incentive,
- international team environment (50 people 5 nationalities),
- your dream equipment,
- flexible working arrangements (home office, flexible working hours)
- budget to help you learn and grow,
- take good care of yourself budget (for a gym membership, massages – you tell us!),
- unlimited Amazon book orders for the Codility library,
- we’ve got you covered with health benefits!
Want to work with us? Great! This is what we need from you:
- a 1-page CV (in English, PDF format) or your online profile
- answers to the following questions:
- Where would you ideally fit in a software development process?
- What aspects of your ideal QA process have proved to be the most difficult to implement in practice? Why?
- What’s the most exciting test automation tool that you know? Why?
Jak składać oferty pracy
Apply via our job page: https://codility.com/apply/?gh_jid=544307#job