dla Codility / Warszawa
We live in a world where programmers code what we use day-to-day. Everyday software breaks down and programs or systems fail due to incorrect code. We want the world to have better software, as we believe that the quality of our lives depends on it.
Our development team (https://codility.com/about/) grows and expands, constantly working on improving our product. We are looking for a System Administrator who will support our expanding systems and development pipeline. If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a cloud-based environment in a maturing DevOps culture and have a strong focus on system stability, we want YOU!
What you’ll do all day:
- Join our SysAdmins Maciej and Kordian in managing production pipeline from programmers’ workstations all the way to production servers,
- Install new services and improve infrastructure to help us grow,
- Manage day-to-day operations such as deployment and data migrations,
- Maintain and extend our automated build environment,
- Work with a growing Engineering Team (20+ people) that practices continuous delivery,
- Monitor system health and assess performance,
- Ensure the integrity and stability of our systems,
- Help us check the missing items on opsreportcard.com,
- Herd daemons and ward the Evil off our systems.
You will love this job if you:
- Thrive in Linux environment,
- Understand configuration management and orchestration tools (Chef and Terraform experience is a plus),
- Delegate mundane tasks to programs and scripts (Ruby experience is a plus),
- Want to learn new tools and techniques,
- Feel at home with the cloud and virtualized environments,
- Feel uncomfortable when you see people doing things that could be automated,
- Employ and possibly extend the best tools available (contributions to Open-Source projects is a plus),
- Understand that DevOps is not about what you do, but how you do it.
Warsaw and our offices
We are a healthy mixture of engineers and business people We operate globally and we welcome teammates from all over the world. We are almost 50 people and are growing. There are daily challenges and lots of fast learning across the board. This is the best job we have had so far. We go out to cool places, eat well and have lots of fun together.
We work from Warsaw University Library building in Warsaw (a multi-award winning building by the Vistula river with a rooftop garden and ground floor full of cafes and restaurants) and a co-working space in San Francisco.
Our Warsaw office has a hammock and a flying helicopter but the work we do is serious. We open it up for meetups, guests, and our friends.
What we offer:
- relocation assistance,
- employee stock incentive,
- international team environment (50 people 5 nationalities),
- your dream equipment,
- flexible working arrangements (home office, flexible working hours)
- budget to help you learn and grow,
- take good care of yourself budget (for a gym membership, massages – you tell us!),
- unlimited Amazon book orders for the Codility library,
- we’ve got you covered with health benefits!
Want to work with us? Great! This is what we need from you:
- a 1-page CV (in English, PDF format)
- a note telling us:
- What can you tell about our systems and technology stack looking from the outside?
- What are your best practices for SysAdmin / Dev Team collaboration?
Jak składać oferty pracy