dla Codility / Warszawa
We live in a world where programmers code what we use day-to-day. Everyday software breaks down and programs or systems fail due to incorrect code. We want the world to have better software, as we believe that the quality of our lives depends on it.
Agile, continuous integration, and pair programming are our day-to-day life. The whole engineering team is involved in building our products what means we all participate in shaping requirements, and not just implement them. Our teams have the freedom to choose their own tools and technologies. Oh, and we deploy to production every day.
What you’ll do all day:
- drive agility, predictability, innovation and quality in our product development process,
- practice servant leadership and constantly ensure the team’s high performance and happiness,
- coach the product development team on self-organization and cross-functionality and make sure the team uses Inspection and Adaptation in their daily work,
- create a safe and empirical environment that encourages experimentation,
- remove impediments to the agile team’s progress,
- assure that whatever the development team is working on or produces is transparent for the whole organisation,
- support Product Leads with maximizing the value of the product and work of the agile team by using cutting edge Lead, Agile methods and tools,
- coach our Product Leads on clear communication of requirements, Product Backlog management that maximizes value and sound User Stories definition.
You will love this job if you:
- have hands-on experience with applying Lean/Agile methodologies and effortlessly lead by example,
- are all about continuous improvement (individual, teams’ and organisational),
- amaze everyone with your communication, facilitation and conflict resolution skills,
- love bringing out the best in people and quickly notice inner talents of people you work with,
- thrive in a consensus-driven culture of decision making,
- are inquisitive and always look at issues from all angles,
- your English is impeccable and you enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
Warsaw and our offices
We are a healthy mixture of engineers and business people We operate globally and we welcome teammates from all over the world. We are almost 50 people and are growing. There are daily challenges and lots of fast learning across the board. This is the best job we have had so far. We go out to cool places, eat well and have lots of fun together.
We work from Warsaw University Library building in Warsaw (a multi-award winning building by the Vistula river with a rooftop garden and ground floor full of cafes and restaurants) and a co-working space in San Francisco.
Our Warsaw office has a hammock and a flying helicopter but the work we do is serious. We open it up for meetups, guests, and our friends.
What we offer:
- relocation assistance,
- employee stock incentive,
- international team environment (50 people 5 nationalities),
- your dream equipment,
- flexible working arrangements (home office, flexible working hours)
- budget to help you learn and grow,
- take good care of yourself budget (for a gym membership, massages – you tell us!),
- unlimited Amazon book orders for the Codility library,
- we’ve got you covered with health benefits!
Want to work with us? Great! This is what we need from you:
- a 1-page CV (in English, PDF format) or your online profile
- a note saying:
- How to build high performing teams?
- Describe one conflict in a dev team you have worked with(in).vTell us what you did to solve it.
- What are the things you (dis)like about Codility?
If you write a blog or speak at conferences tell us more about that!
Jak składać oferty pracy
Apply via our jobs page: https://codility.com/apply/?gh_jid=547272#job