Software Design Engineer in Test
dla CodiLime / Warszawa
CodiLime provides professional IT consulting and software engineering services for global clients in three core areas: Networks, Security and Big Data Science & Deep Learning (through its deepsense.io subsidiary). The company was established in 2011 by a group of Polish computer scientists and mathematicians with outstanding technical backgrounds and professional experience gained at leading global IT companies in Silicon Valley. Currently, CodiLime is made up of approximately 200 carefully chosen team members (mostly software engineers and data scientists). CodiLime clients such as NTT, Intel, NVIDIA, IBM, Nielsen, AT&T, Hitachi and Juniper Networks have come to rely on our team to provide them with the highest quality in services and products.
You must have:
- at least 2 years’ experience working in a QA team or as a Software Engineer,
- knowledge of QA methodology incl. TDD, ATDD, BD,
- ability to create a test plan and test scenarios based on the requirements specification and testing strategy,
- ability to analyze test results,
- knowledge of test automation systems, Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins), system type BugTracker (e.g. JIRA), version control systems (e.g. Git), and scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Perl, Python),
- good working knowledge of English (B2 level),
- some background in data analytics (i.e. high-level understanding of such domains as data science, business intelligence, machine learning, AI).
You may have:
- knowledge of such tools and languages as: R, Python (NumPy, Scikit-learn), Scala,
- knowledge of Scrum methodology.
- planning, developing and maintaining automated tests (unit, integration, system, acceptance),
- validating the completeness criteria for fixed bugs,
- certifying release-candidate builds,
- ensuring proper configuration management for test environments,
- running and scheduling tests, monitoring their performance, analyzing their results,
- reporting bugs.
- a chance to work on a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies,
- the opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers with extensive professional experience in Silicon Valley,
- the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- the opportunity to participate in the Tech Talks (internal training sessions),
- flexible working hours,
- attractive salary,
- attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports, frequent team-building events, fun room).
You can apply by using Apply button or by sending your CV on .