Windows C++ Engineer
dla CodiLime / Warszawa
CodiLime provides professional IT consulting and software engineering services for global clients in three core areas: Networks, Security and Big Data Science & Deep Learning (through its deepsense.io subsidiary). The company was established in 2011 by a group of Polish computer scientists and mathematicians with outstanding technical backgrounds and professional experience gained at leading global IT companies in Silicon Valley. Currently, CodiLime is made up of approximately 200 carefully chosen team members (mostly software engineers and data scientists). CodiLime clients such as NTT, Intel, NVIDIA, IBM, Nielsen, AT&T, Hitachi and Juniper Networks have come to rely on our team to provide them with the highest quality in services and products.
You must have:
- very good knowledge of Windows Server (2012 and newer) kernel mode driver & system programming using C and/or C++ using MSVC,
- working knowledge of Hyper-V system,
- at least basic knowledge of algorithms and data structures,
- knowledge of software development best practices: design patterns, continuous integration, code review, unit / functional / regression tests, Git,
- working knowledge of Linux,
- ability to work in a team environment, problem-solving attitude and willingness to learn continuously,
- good working knowledge of English (B2 level).
You may have:
- experience writing NDIS drivers (preferably v6.30 or newer),
- good knowledge of networking fundamentals (L2, L3 protocols, switching/routing),
- working knowledge of Software Defined Networking concepts and technologies.
- knowledge of assembler and architecture x86 processors,
- good knowledge of linux programming including kernel.
- a chance to work on a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies,
- the opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers with extensive professional experience in Silicon Valley,
- the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- the opportunity to participate in the Tech Talks (internal training sessions),
- flexible working hours,
- attractive salary,
- attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports, frequent team-building events, fun room).
You can apply by using Apply button or by sending your CV on .