Windows DevOps Engineer
dla CodiLime / Warszawa
CodiLime provides professional IT consulting and software engineering services for global clients in three core areas: Networks, Security and Big Data Science & Deep Learning (through its deepsense.io subsidiary). The company was established in 2011 by a group of Polish computer scientists and mathematicians with outstanding technical backgrounds and professional experience gained at leading global IT companies in Silicon Valley. Currently, CodiLime is made up of approximately 200 carefully chosen team members (mostly software engineers and data scientists). CodiLime clients such as NTT, Intel, NVIDIA, IBM, Nielsen, AT&T, Hitachi and Juniper Networks have come to rely on our team to provide them with the highest quality in services and products.
You must have:
- very good knowledge of Windows Server (2012 and newer) administration using modern automated approaches – PowerShell, DSC, Server Core and the like,
- very good knowledge of Hyper-V system including networking,
- Continuous Integration experience – including for system configuration and deployment,
- need to be able to setup new CI environment from scratch,
- good knowledge of networking (L2, L3 protocols, switching/routing),
- working knowledge of Linux,
- ability to work in a team environment, problem-solving attitude and willingness to learn continuously,
- good working knowledge of English (B2 level),
- good knowledge of DevOps philosophy and approaches,
- ability to quickly learn and integrate new tools.
You may have:
- working knowledge of Software Defined Networking concepts and technologies,
- experience with Configuration Management systems (Chef, Puppet, Ansible),
- experience with SCVMM,
- experience maintaining developement/test infrastructure,
- in-depth knowledge of windows instrumentation, monitoring, etc.
- in-depth knowledge of protocols and software involved in SDN and Virtualization,
- good docker knowledge,
- good knowledge of windows NT programming, especially low-level programming.
- a chance to work on a strategic and ambitious SDN-related open-source projects utilizing new technologies,
- the opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers with extensive professional experience in Silicon Valley,
- the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- the opportunity to participate in the Tech Talks (internal training sessions),
- flexible working hours,
- attractive salary,
- attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports, frequent team-building events, fun room).