dla CodiLime / Warszawa
We need your help with improving, maintaining and developing CI/CD for our current and new projects.You also should have some experience with optimizing applications’ architecture for high availability, high performance and security.
We carry out projects in the field of Machine Learning, Big Data, Security, SDN, Cloud Computing. Most of our projects are heavily focused on backend systems. We try keeping them simple ;), but they are usually quite complex distributed system. We are passionated about microservices architecture. We deploy our projects in public (AWS, GCP) and private (OpenStack) clouds. We love automatization but we follow Rod Michael’s motto: “If you automate a mess, you get an automated mess.”
Working with us you will have the chance to meet extremely talented Software Engineers (we love Go Lang, Python and JVM environment based languages i.e. Scala), QA Engineers, Security Experts, Deployment Engineers and System and Network Administrators.
Our teams are really interdisciplinar and we believe in DevOps methodology is the best way to make great products.
Are you interested? Grow with us and we will gladly share our knowledge and expertise with you!
You must have:
- experience with Linux (preferable with Debian/Ubuntu distributions),
- understanding of TCP/IP networks (at least at Layer3 level with static routing),
- experience with various programming languages( especially their runtime environments and build systems, and testing frameworks)
- experience with deploying applications in production environment (Python, Java, Scala, GoLang, Node.js),
- good knowledge of decentralized version control solutions (git)
- experience with creating Continuous Integration environments,
- experience with preparing Integration and End to End tests,
- experience with administrating CI servers (preferable Jenkins, GitLab CI),
- good knowledge of http servers configuration (Nginx, Apache),
- good knowledge of SQL servers configuration (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB),
- understanding of NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Cassandra),
- experience with public clouds (AWS, GCP),
- experience with clouds orchestration (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef),
- experience with Docker containers,
- experience with infrastructure monitoring,
- experience with logs management (ELK stack),
- understanding IT security concepts,
- good working knowledge of English (B2 level).
You may have:
- experience with creating continuous deployment systems,
- experience designing high availability systems,
- experience with stress testing (locust.io),
- experience with application performance profiling,
- experience with application security hardening,
- experience with distributed tracing (OpenTreacing/Zipkin),
- experience with collecting and analyzing performance metrics (InfluxDB, Prometheus, statsd, Grafana),
- experience with Docker orchestration systems and cluster managers (Kubernetes, Mesos/Marathon, ECS),
- experience with OpenStack,
- experience with dynamic routing protocols,
- software defined networking (i.e. OpenContrail),
- a chance to work on a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies,
- the chance to be a part of a young, dynamic and internationally successful team,
- the opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers with extensive professional experience in Silicon Valley,
- the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- the opportunity to participate in the Tech Talks (internal training sessions),
- flexible working hours,
- attractive salary,
- attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports, frequent team-building events, fun room).
You can apply by using Apply button or by sending your CV on .